Saturday, December 27, 2008

MEMORIES

well lately, i don kno y, but i feel bad for sumone. i don kno, wut do she feels bout me. i deserved to be hated actually. i just don kno wut am i doin rite now.

i hope that sumone wil read this. realy do. i kno, n i’m sorry. i just break the promise. yea. it is. the promise..i cant keep my words for u anymore. n i’m sorry…

for the past 2 and half years, i really2 wanna thank u for the memories, the sacrifices,n every single thing dat u hd done for me.i want u to kno dat i realy apprieciate dat. realy2.i kno,mybe we wil nver b the same again, like before. having u as a fren, is one of the greatest thing in my life. but i’m just too bad for u. n this is real ; i’m going.

i wish the best for u. hopefully u wil get sumone that much better than me, bcoz i kno i’m not that gud for u. u deserve more..

life is so complicated. n love is even more. my famous last word for u..i’m sorry..really2…4everything...

1 comment:

- XaXa - said...

wuah deep jua itu bos..hhuhu